14.5.12

The Hospital Visit

After being increasingly sick throughout the month of April, I had to go back to the hospital.    When I had been there for a few days and my condition was good enough that I could do more than just lie in bed, my mother brought Elena to visit me.


We took a little walk around the hallways near the SSU, where I spent most of my time.  

 






  


 


 * * *

 Two extras: my bedside table and a close-up Elena



* * *

I don't think I can ever say how grateful I am to my wonderful parents for their support during this ordeal.  I must also say that I was frequently extremely glad to be sick in Canada rather than elsewhere, and that the RNs Re---, Sa---, De---, Go---, Pa---, and Se--- were fantastic.  

Thank-you everyone for making a difficult time a lot better!

* * *



0 comments:

Post a Comment