15.4.12

Iplehouse YID Emilia



* * *

Guess who is coming to live with me! :-O

I'm still in shock, and not quite sure if I made the right decision-- but from the moment that Iplehouse first released their teasers for Emilia and Erica, I knew I was in serious trouble. If ever a company release has managed to hit upon All my doll-collecting preoccupations, Iplehouse has done it.

Not only did they create another lovely, curvy body, but they also made surprisingly stylized faces, fixed some of the things that aggravate me about the EID female body (the blocky hands and vexing elbow joints)-- and they crowned the full-set with limited outfits based on the 1870s.

For a good deal of the ordering period, I thought I would sit on my hands and sequester myself away from Iplehouse.net until April 16th. However, some unexpected funding caused me to lose my resolve and take Oscar Wilde's advice: I got rid of temptation by yielding to it.

Now I have two months of waiting before I meet the new resin lady. I ordered her with peach-gold skin, and with everything except a face-up and the hair ornaments.

* * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment