9.5.11

Waiting for Sunrise


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


* * *

This started out as a response to a monthly contest on DA, but in the process of trying to make an entry that would not be a complete embarrassment, some personal ideas began to take shape.

I had quite a bit of trouble sleeping during the trip mentioned in my last entry, and now that I am back home, I have tended to fall asleep in the morning and wake up in the evening or late afternoon.

A proper photoshoot of Roderick has also been on my To Do list for a long time. I find his presence is softer and more unsettling than Marlowe. He suggests a kind of alienation that is similar to Eric, but where Eric would like to make connections with others, Roderick seems happier in the quiet of his own company. In the above pictures, I've tried to hint a little at the dark loveliness of his introversion.

* * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment