23.6.10

A Double Jealousy

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mr Black: What are you drawing, Elena?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mr Black: Who is that? She's beautiful!

Elena: Isn't she though? Somnifer has been admiring her.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mr Black: I can see why!

Elena: I have not observed anything impressive about her.

Mr Black: Her expression is beyond enchanting. And even though I am a bird, I see she has a marvelously well-formed, womanly figure.

Elena: Hmph.

Mr Black: It is unfortunate that you are not endowed with such excellent proportions.

Elena: I am sorry you think me inadequate.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mr Black: Now, do not be jealous, Elena-- she cannot help the perfect softness of her lips, nor the exquisite shape of her almond eyes.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Elena: Dear me, what is happening to our darling Asa?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mr Black: Egads, stop that! You will ruin her portrait.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mr Black: Let me keep the book until you can restrain the excess of passion from which you suffer at present.

Elena: This is book is mine, it contains personal drawings.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mr Black: Now, please try to be reasonable, Elena. You must not damage that charming young lady's picture.

Elena: Let go!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mr Black: And who-- is he?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Elena: No one in particular.

Mr Black: But why then have you drawn him?

Elena: I suppose the look of his face struck me as pleasing.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mr Black: Pleasing, eh?

Elena: He has an interesting expression.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mr Black: I fail to see what you find attractive.

Elena: There is a rare elegance to the line of his nose, and a sweetness about his lips.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mr Black: But surely you are not taken in by these superficial niceties?

Elena: I do not think it is possible for a man to appear so handsome and lack a good character.

Mr Black: Hmph!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Elena: And then there is the exquisite shape of his almond eyes.

Mr Black: Elena, how can you be so cruel?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Elena: I am being cruel? Please try to be reasonable, Mr. Black.

Mr Black: Do you know what? Let me show you what I think of Asa and your pleasing gentleman.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mr Black: There!

Elena: What is this?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mr Black: It represents a tangle of anguish. Anguish brought on by green-eyed monsters.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Elena: I think you may be an artist, Mr. Black.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mr Black: I tried my best, Elena.

Elena: If you like, I will draw your portrait sometime.

Mr Black: I would like that very much.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Moments later

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mr Black: So, if you dislike this Asa person, why did you decide to draw her?

Elena: Well, I could not help but notice that she is rather pretty.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



* * *

A note: The drawing of Asa is based on Iplehouse's doll of the same name, and the drawing of the 'pleasing gentleman' is based on Soom's Chrom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment