3.1.13

Elena's Third Box day


This week, on Dec. 31st, it was Elena's box-day.  Three years ago yesterday, I posted Elena's box-opening on Den of Angels.

I made her a little satin collar with a drop-shaped pendant to celebrate our three year anniversary.  You can see it in some of the pictures below.  I am intending for it to be part of a larger costume project that I have underway for her (there will be updates in the near-ish future).

As I have stated before, Elena was my first BJD, so her box-day is not only the day of her arrival, but is also the day that I saw my first BJD in person.  I'm sorry the lighting is not ideal in these pictures.  In what I fear might become an annual tradition, Elena could not be persuaded to move to a better location.  She spent the day lying in bed and moping over the hideous, awful, inexorable progress of time.

 * * *









* * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment